The Manaslu Trek is one of the best trekking routes recently. More and more tourists are interested going this region because of less crowed and less trekkers. This combination includes 14th 8000m peaks & many panoramic view of Mountain. Recently many tea houses are available so worry about the lodge and food. Around Manaslu Trek usually requires 5-6 hours of walking everyday and some days even up to 8-10 hours- such as in high passes. So we will be able to walk in physically demanding high-altitude conditions and remote areas for many days for hours at a time. To join the Manaslu Circuit and to complete it successfully and enjoyably, we must have: lots of willpower, ability to tolerate harsh conditions, very high level of fitness and good health.
- Activity: Trekking
- Duration: 16 Days
- Grade: Hard
- Highest Alt: 5,213 m
- Trek Type: Lodge / Tea house
- Best Season: Sep - Nov / March- May
- Airport Pick Up and Drop
- Trekking Permits
- National Park entry permit
- Drive from and to Kathmandu
- All accommodation and meals during the trek.
- 3-night Hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan
- Experience Guide
- porters as required.
- All the staff insurance.
- One duffle Bag
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- Comprehensive First aid medical kit.
- Nepalese visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal Trekking equipment.
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extended
- Tips for staff.