Tashi Lapcha pass trek is between the Rolwaling Valley and Khumbu Region of Nepal and comparatively it is a challenging trek, good physical health and high altitude hiking experiences are required for this trip. This trekking route combines Rolwaling valley and Khumbu valley which provides an opportunity to explore the remote parts of Himalayan foot hills. Rolwaling is blessed with a lovely eco-system that is abundant with bio-diversity of a special kind which makes this area a prime destination for adventure in Nepal and before the Tenzing-Hillary Airport at Lukla this route was considered as a main access to get in Khumbu Region. This trek is one of the finest wilderness routes in the Nepal Himalaya starting from Kathmandu drive to Jagat and trek north east into the valley through the green forest which opens wide near villages of Beding (3,510m) and Na (4,120m). The trek crosses the giant glacier Tsho-Rolpa lake situated at the height of 4580 meters.
An amazing and breathtaking scene of Mt. Gaurisankar, Mt. Melungtse, Mt. Chekigo, Mt. Chobutse and many more motivate you to cross the Tashi Lapcha Pass which is adventurous and challenging indeed. From the earlier of October to the end of November is the suitable and best time for this pass. Sherpa Khangri Outdoor will arrange the Tashi Lapcha pass trekking if you wish to do so and such adventurous trip in Nepal on your holidays. You can extend your holidays for Everest base camp trekking, otherwise trek continue to lead to Lukla than by flight back to Kathmandu.
- Activity: Trekking
- Duration: 18 Days
- Grade: Strenuous
- Highest Alt: 5755 m
- Trek Type: Hotel / Camping Trek
- Best Season: Mar - May & Sep - Nov
- Pickups and drops from hotels and airports.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu, Hotel and tea house during trekking.
- Drive Kathmandu-Jagat and Fly Lukla-Kathmandu
- Gaurishankar Conservation Area and Sagarmatha National Park entry permit.
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals during the trek.
- Experienced Trekking guide and porter services with their food and accommodation.
- All staffs as required.
- All the staff salaries & allowances.
- All the staff insurance & Heli Insurances.
- All the necessary equipment.
- Comprehensive First aid medical kit.
- Manage Heli rescue if needed.
- International flight to and from Kathmandu.
- Visa fee of Nepal.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu.
- Travel and Heli rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Internet Access during the trek.
- Personal Climbing equipment.
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extended.
- Tips to staffs.
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 15 kg luggage, cargo charge is around $1.5 per kg).