Located at the south of Na Village in the upper Rolwaling Region, Ramdung Peak with the height of 5925 m is one of the clusters of peaks around the Yalung La. Yalung la is a pass giving access to the upper Rolwaling from the south via the Khare Khola. Ramdung has been climbed numerous times is an ideal summit for groups wanting to trek and climb in the still little visited Rolwaling Himal area.The Rolwaling valley is considered as a main access to Ramgdung Peak. Trek to the Ramgdung in the Rolwaling Region leads through villages which has remained untouched by western civilization and also through the outstanding scenery along beautiful rivers valley before emerging in high alpine country.
From the earlier of October to the end of November is the suitable and best time for climbing this peak. Although the mountain, by it normal route of ascent, is straightforward, its virtues lie in its magnificent position and splendid summit panorama that ranges from Langtang to Everest and provides a splendid view of Gauri Shankar and Menlungtse.
- Activity: Expedition
- Duration: 16 Days
- Grade: Strenuous
- Highest Alt: 5,925 m
- Trek Type: Tea house and Camping
- Best Season: Spring & Autumn
- Pickups and drops from hotels and airports.
- Expedition Permit and Royalties
- Garbage Deposit
- Drive from Kathmandu to Jagat and Chot Chot to Kathmandu.
- Gaurishankar Conservation Area and Sagarmatha National Park entry permit.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu, Hotel and tea house during trek and expedition.
- Tents and food base camp and high camp
- Experience Climbing Guide and Sherpa.
- Climbing Sherpa as required.
- Porters as required.
- All the staff salaries & allowances.
- All the staff insurance & Heli Insurances.
- Group Climbing gears.
- All the necessary equipment at base camp.
- 1 bottle oxygen for rescue and in an emergency.
- Walkie talkie set for each Sherpa
- Welcome and farewell dinners in Kathmandu.
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Nepalese visa fee.
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Internet Access during the Expedition.
- Personal Climbing equipment.
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extended.
- Tips to staffs.