Mt. Himlung with the height of 7126 meters, 23,380 feet above sea level lies between the Manaslu and Annapurna Region in the corner of Nepal and Tibet boarder. Only few expeditions teams including Japanese ,French and Nepalesehas conquered the summit as this Region was opened by the Government of Nepal by 1992. Himlung mountain is being more popular and attractive to the climbers these days. Climbing and skiing could be done in this mountain.
Climbing expedition with Sherpa Khangri Outdoor to the top of Himlung Himal starts from Besisahar and leads you through the remote villages of Nepal and Tibet boarder. Passing through two beautiful Tibetian villages if Nar and Phu The route collects some passes, beautiful villages, narrow gullies, forests, Gompas and glaciers and breath taking views of mountain Nandevi, Rajramba, Api Himal and many others.
Our base camp will be set up at the height of 4900m on a grassy land situated at the upper border of one of pastures belong to Phu. Normally, our team will set up three Camps above the base camp during the climbing expedition to the top of Mt. Himlung. Camp-1 will be set at the altitude of 5450m, Camp-2 at 6150m, and finally the last camp i.e. Camp-3 at 6375m. The final part from Camp-3 to the summit includes incline and icy climb. After taking the summit we descend back to the Camp-3, next day to Camp-1 and another day we descend to the Base Camp (4900m).
- $ 7,500 USD per person.
→Summit Bonus: $ 1,000 USD.
- Activity: Expedition
- Duration: 32 Days
- Grade: Hard
- Highest Alt: 7126 m , 23373 ft
- Trek Type: : Lodge + Camping
- Best Season: October - November
- Expedition Permit and Royalties
- Garbage Deposit
- National park entry permit
- Drive KTM- Lamjung- KTM
- Lodging & Food during Expedition and trekking to BC and back
- 3 night Hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan
- Experience Climbing Guide and Sherpa
- Base camp Kitchen staff
- Climbing Sherpa (1member:1 Sherpa)
- Porters/ Yak to Base camp and Back
- Liaison Officer
- All the staff salaries & allowances
- All the staff insurance & Heli Insurances
- Group Climbing gears
- All the necessary equipment at base camp
- 1 bottle oxygen for rescue and in an emergency.
- Oxygen Mask regulator set
- Walkie talkie set for each Sherpa
- Solar panel and generator at base camp
- International flight to Kathmandu
- Visa fee of Nepal
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu Hotel stay.
- Personal equipment's.
- Personal Insurance
- Heli Rescue
- Satellite Telephone
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Staff Tips
- Internet Access during the Expedition.